[CMake] CMake and watcom

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 03:59:25 EDT 2014

I noticed that stack overflow checking is still enabled in release modes;

Is there an option somehow to disable stack checking always(?)  or I dunno
I figure stack checking is a debugging feature, and release should run in
an optimal mode.

Also is there a way to select linking against static runtime instead of
dynamic?  It's been best for me to use the DLL; otherwise the same runtime
init would be run in each DLL I built; but I do have a special case that I
want to generate minimal external references; and it has no reference to
the runtime; other than if I use 64 bit numbers in the computations, then I
need special routines to do the 64 bit shift on 32 bit  hardware...