[CMake] CPack error in visual studio 2010

Lloyd lloydkl.tech at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 06:03:40 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am using CPack (CMake) with Visual Studio 2010. When I "build" Package,
my NSIS based installer is getting created in the
"_CPack_Packages\win32\NSIS" directory of the build directory. But the
build process in Visual Studio throws an error like the following:

Error 32 error : Problem copying the package:
C:/Users/user1/Desktop/xyz/_CPack_Packages/win32/NSIS/abc-1.0.0-win32.exe
to C:/Users/user1/Desktop/xyz/abc-1.0.0-win32.exe

What could be the reason for a "Problem copying the package" error. As the
installer creation is successful it is not generating "NSISoutput.log" file.

Thanks,
  Lloyd