[CMake] CMake Error: Qt5::moc target not found ?

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Thu Mar 20 07:45:26 EDT 2014

On Thursday 20 March 2014 12:27:09 Bogdan Cristea wrote:
> Have you set CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH to the path of your Qt5 installation folder ?

no. I tried now, but it makes no difference.
I thought this CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH is only needed when I use the find* methods so
that cmake finds the files/programs I'm looking for.

But as said, I either specify the absolute path or I use e.g.
find_host_program(QT_MOC_EXECUTABLE      moc      ${QTDIR}/bin NO_DEFAULT_PATH)

with the option NO_DEFAULT_PATH, so CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH should not be used.

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.bibibest.at