[CMake] CMake Error: Qt5::moc target not found ?

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Thu Mar 20 07:18:00 EDT 2014

I want to build a program on CentOS 6, which does not have Qt5.
Therefore I have installed Qt5 into /home/koller/Qt5

As we usually build Qt on our own and deliver it with the product,
I do not use find_package to find Qt but I just set some
cmake variables which are needed, e.g.
QT_VERSION_MAJOR, QT_MOC_EXECUTABLE, etc.
e.g. by:
    find_host_program(QT_MOC_EXECUTABLE      moc      ${QTDIR}/bin NO_DEFAULT_PATH)

However bulding on CentOS 6 gives me the following error
(and a lot others like this) which I have no idea what cmake
wants to tell me with:
CMake Error: Qt5::moc target not found ui_automoc

what does that mean ?

Note that the same cmake files work well on openSuse 13.1
where I have installed Qt5 from the openSuse repository.

--
Best Regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin

Ing. Martin Koller , mailto:martin.koller at etm.at , http://www.etm.at
ETM professional control GmbH, A-7000 Eisenstadt Marktstr. 3
Phone:+43 2682/741-62603, Fax:+43 2682/741-52555