[CMake] ExternalProject_Add show sources in Visual Studio

NoRulez norulez at me.com
Wed Mar 19 05:18:06 EDT 2014

Because the external projects depends on different library versions than the "SuperProject". Maybe I misconfigured something, but i don't know an alternative.

E.g.: super project (AA) builds with version 9 of library X.

The external project B requires version 5 of library X and had some source files.

The external project C requires version 3 of library X and had some different sources.

The external projects are only shared libraries (which are also standalone projects with there own source tree) which are then used by the super project.

If I understand it correctly then ExternalProject_Add should be the solution for this, right?

Best Regards