[CMake] Auto made projects

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 01:21:49 EDT 2014

I have a cmake script that writes build commands to build a chain of other
cmake scripts... to get the appropriate build command for the generator
selected I do something like.....

    build_command( BUILD_COMMAND CONFIGURATION ${CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE}
PROJECT_NAME ${SOLUTION} TARGET install )
    SEPARATE_ARGUMENTS( BUILD_COMMAND UNIX_COMMAND ${BUILD_COMMAND} )

    string (REPLACE ";" " " FAKE_BUILD_COMMAND "${BUILD_COMMAND}")
    FILE( APPEND ${BUILD}/${SCRIPTNAME} ${FAKE_BUILD_COMMAND} )

The problem is, under makefiles... watcom makefiles, mingwmakefiles, or
unix makefiles build_command ends up being "make -i install"

I don't really want it to have the -i.... I can add another string replace;

why is the build_command set to ignore errors?
CMake 2.8.10.2