[CMake] Building a Mac OS X framework

Eric Wing ewmailing at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 05:34:44 EDT 2014

On 3/10/14, neoaggelos at gmail.com <neoaggelos at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any *recent* guide that describes how to build a Mac OS X framework
> using CMake. All I could find in Google was a 2009 discussion in this list
> and a largely outdated (i think) page in the cmake wiki.
>
> I currently handle that in my project using a custom bash script, but I
> would like to know if it can be done directly with CMake.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Aggelos Kolaitis
> --

I don't know of any recent guide, though the CMake documentation does
include it. However, I suspect it hasn't changed much if at all. It
can be done with CMake, well at least the most common stuff. Some of
the more esoteric stuff I'm not sure about.

-Eric
--
Beginning iPhone Games Development
http://playcontrol.net/iphonegamebook/