[CMake] Another attempt: CMake error reporting with absolute path?

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 18:28:48 EST 2014

Didn't see anyone respond to this... While building today I get this
error...

Platform/Android to use this system, please send your config file to
cmake at www.cmake.org so it can be added to cmake
EXECUTE_PROCESS(COMMAND cmake -E remove_directory/package/src )
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:86 (if):

This indicates that there is an error in a CMakeLists, but I have no idea
which... especially if the build is parallel, then the previous "building"
may not be fore this thing that caused the error.