[CMake] Using CPack with OSX 10.9

Lachlan.Hetherton at csiro.au Lachlan.Hetherton at csiro.au
Tue Jul 29 19:14:36 EDT 2014

Hi Sean,

The confusion I am having about deploying in a .app is:

1. We currently ship with >1 executable. .app bundles are only supposed to
have 1 executable (I think)
2. Our application is designed to allow others to build plug-ins for it.
Not sure how this works if we deploy as a .app. Maybe we should be
deploying as an umbrella framework or something similar?

Thanks,

Lachlan Hetherton
Software Engineer (Visualisation)
☎ +613-9545-8041