[CMake] [ExternalEmail] Re: Using CPack with OSX 10.9

Lachlan.Hetherton at csiro.au Lachlan.Hetherton at csiro.au
Tue Jul 29 01:44:45 EDT 2014

I lie, it does run - the wrong version of the PackageMaker executable was
on my PATH.
As you say - at least this will keep me going for the time being, but we
will need a way of building our application as a framework bundle or
something similar going forward (keep in mind that we also deploy to
Windows and Linux, so heavily customizing our build process for OSX is
less than ideal).

Thanks again,

Lachlan Hetherton
Software Engineer (Visualisation)