[CMake] How to set "Look for CMakeDetermine<Lang>.cmake here"

David Zemon david at zemon.name
Mon Jul 21 19:32:19 EDT 2014

I am attempting to build an easy-to-use build system for an embedded
system. This chip uses .dat, .spin, .cogc, and .ecogc files along with
.S, .c, and .cpp. I've added the necessary language files to my project
path which will enable cogc (I'll get to the other file types
eventually) and they work great, but it requires manually linking or
copying the files out of the project directory and into CMake's
installation path. Is there some way to tell CMake that it should look
for these files in a custom path?

Thanks,
David