[CMake] Fwd: Visual Studio command line from CMake

Rob McDonald rob.a.mcdonald at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 22:00:13 EST 2014

Bill,

I've scoured those examples and read the documentation many times.  I'm
also making pretty (perhaps overly) complex use of ExternalProject_Add.

I should have been more specific in my request for tips.

I have not found examples of ExternalProject driving Visual Studio projects
or nmake files.  All the common examples drive either ./configure, pure
make, or CMake setups.

Rob