[CMake] Fwd: Visual Studio command line from CMake

Rob McDonald rob.a.mcdonald at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 13:48:24 EST 2014

Correct, this is one of the concerns that makes it more complex than just
searching for the first vcvarsall.bat you come to.

I'd like to match up the vcvarsall to the version of visual studio
currently in use by CMake.

I think there are now enough pieces that I can write a CMake
'FindVSEnvironment.cmake'.  While I can't test it for a large number of
MSVC versions, I'll post it and hopefully others can help out.

Rob