[CMake] Issue with xcode and Target SDK 10.6

Thomas Diligent thomas.diligent at arturia.com
Thu Jan 2 12:20:27 EST 2014

Hi All,

Please excuse me if this is not the right list for technical issues,

I need to generate an xcode project with cmake (version 2.8.12.1) and
set the Deployment Target SDK to 10.6 while working with Xcode 4 on 10.7.
I found several posts on the web dealing with this kind of issues,
followed the instructions.
After have fixed a couple of issues:
- pass the variables CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT and CMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET
on the command line
- Move the /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk/Library/Frameworks links
I do not get error message anymore,
but unfortunately, when I open the generated project in xcode4, the
deployment target sdk is still 10.7.

Please can anyone help ?
Thanks
Thomas