[CMake] QT4_CREATE_TRANSLATION delete source ts files during clean

Anatoly Shirokov shirokov_a at mail.ru
Wed Feb 26 05:14:28 EST 2014

The translation file is usual source file, it is not binary artifact.
The only difference is that I have to support them in up to date state
with the lupdate utility. I want to invoke lupdate automatically during
build and after that commit updated translation files to use them by
translator group.

What's wrong with such approach?