[CMake] Is now VS2008 plug-in broken too?

Andrea Galeazzi galeazzi at korg.it
Tue Feb 25 10:45:10 EST 2014

Lately, I don't know why, my VS 2008 solution starts showing a very
similar behavior to http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=14680 .
When a CMakeLists.txt changes, the IDE (VS2008) doesn't show a dialog
asking if you want to reload the solution (as it always did before), but
it goes head and when it ends the build asks to reload each project.
Furthermore when I close Visual Studio the following dialog appears:

Save changes to the following items?

Macros
   CMakeVSMacros2
   Samples
   MyMacros

This happens with both 2.8.10.1 and 2.8.12.2 version. Could it be
possible this behavioral change is caused by some automatic update by VS
or Windows XP? Does anybody else has the same problem?

Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
Version 9.0.30729.1 SP
Microsoft .NET Framework
Version 3.5 SP1