[CMake] CMake & Android NDK projects with Eclipse

Robert Dailey rcdailey.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 21:08:53 EST 2014

Doesn't anyone have any guidance on this? Either this list is dead or
I'm asking the wrong questions. However I find it hard to believe that
people do not use CMake with Android NDK projects.

The key piece I need to figure out is that after I define a library
target using NDK, how do I setup the java package stuff as a post
build even or custom target?