[CMake] CMake & Android NDK projects with Eclipse

Robert Dailey rcdailey.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 09:21:18 EST 2014

After a bit of research I found out you can create a toolchain file
for Android NDK, however I'm not sure how to plug in the java files.
It looks like it must be done separately after the C++ target is
added, so I was hoping maybe a post-build event could tie in the logic
to build the complete package. Any tips on how to do this? I'm sure
someone here has done it before... Information on the web seems
limited.