[CMake] include_directories(...) versus set_directory_properties(PROPERTIES INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES ...)

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Wed Feb 19 11:59:00 EST 2014

>> That's just the quick brain dump version. If necessary, I can
actually
>> look at old commits, or the current code to try to refresh my memory.
>>

> I think that's needed. Can you do that research into the commits and
> discussion?

Please see the results of my "research" (aka, old commits detective
work) in the newly added note to the mantis bug report here:

    http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=14758#c35153

Sorry I don't have more time to spend on this for a while, but the
links are in the bug note if anybody wants to investigate ways to
reverse the effects of postponing de-duplication.

Cheers,
David C.