[CMake] Dependencies

Petr Kmoch petr.kmoch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 04:56:59 EST 2014

Quoting the documentation of OBJECT_DEPENDS:

  Specifies a semicolon-separated list of full-paths to files on which any
object files compiled from this source file depend.

Notice the "full-paths" bit. You're not providing a full path. You must
make the path absolute; you can probably prefix it with an appropriate
selection from ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}, ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR},
${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}, ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}, ${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_DIR}
or similar variables.

Petr