[CMake] Fw: Help with understanding some CMake commands and variables

Koh Augustine kohaugustine at yahoo.com.sg
Tue Dec 30 22:27:40 EST 2014

Dear All,
I realized that somehow the hyperlink did not appear on the mailing list. Here it is: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27715669/understanding-cmake-variable-behavior-in-set-and-message-commands
Thank you. Best regards,
Augustine Koh

      On Wednesday, 31 December 2014, 11:19, Koh Augustine <kohaugustine at yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

 Dear All CMake Users and Developers,
I have a question which I put into a post on Stackoverflow. See: Understanding CMake variable behavior in SET() and MESSAGE() commands
|   |
| Understanding CMake variable behavior in SET() and M...I am trying to understand CMake and have worked with some statements requiring me to comprehend the behavior of SET() and MESSAGE(). I worked out the follo... |
|  |
| View on stackoverflow.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

I would greatly appreciate anyone's explanation to clarify my questions and doubts. Thank you very much! Best regards,
Augustine Koh