[CMake] Maximum length COMMAND in add_custom_command

Andreas Müller schnitzeltony at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 12 04:45:26 EST 2014

Hi,

I am building packages using cmake in yocto environment (cmake
2.8.12.2) and face an issue caused by long paths (I guess).
Investigations at cmake doc/source-code and google did not lead to
success so I ask here for help. I attached a text file because
googlemail wraps lines. As you can see there is a custom command
defined. During expansion of the command to build.make the command
string is cut off (wayland-server-plasma-shell.h ->
wayland-server-plasma-shel). Is there a way to avoid this limitation
either by a environment setting or patching a fixes limitation to
cmake?

Help appreciated

Andreas