[CMake] Copying shared libraries in a post-build step

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 08:04:30 EST 2014

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 4:40 AM, Mueller-Roemer, Johannes Sebastian <
Johannes.Sebastian.Mueller-Roemer at igd.fraunhofer.de> wrote:

>  Only after manually changing per-user project debug settings.

a one time thing to do.  Although it would be nice if the user file didn't
exist if a reasonable default xml could be written by cmake that had the
right settings.

If you're only changing the code in a single exe or lib then only that is
built and copied anyway... so no difference in the work for the build.

but really I don't right click and debug ever... I just hit F5...