[CMake] CMake Vs 2012 Express 64bit

Parag Chandra parag at ionicsecurity.com
Wed Dec 10 09:39:53 EST 2014

Not sure, but I believe that is a limitation of the Express edition
itself; not a problem with CMake per se. You may want to try the
just-released VS 2013 Community Edition instead. If you insist on using
2012 Express, perhaps this link may be of help:

http://www.kobashicomputing.com/64-bit-c-development-under-visual-studio-20
12-express

Parag Chandra
Software Engineer, Mobile Team
Mobile: +1.919.824.1410

 <https://ionic.com>

Ionic Security Inc.
1170 Peachtree St. NE STE 2285, Atlanta, GA 30309