[CMake] Copying shared libraries in a post-build step

Eric Wing ewmailing at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 20:30:03 EST 2014

>> Your scripts would still only work for one target... since you'd have to
> pick one to build the rest of the package around, so if I have a build
> product that has a dozen utilities, rather than having one place they can
> all work from, I have now to either duplicate all files to all runnable
> targets or have a central one that would be the only one to work.   This is
> more of a hack.

I don't think this is true at all. My scripts do the "right" thing
when you build and they are efficient.  But I still respect INSTALL
and you can still install. I still use INSTALL and PACKAGE,
particularly the latter on Windows for creating an NSIS installer.

Thanks,
Eric
--
Beginning iPhone Games Development