[CMake] Is this expected behavior?

Chris Johnson cxjohnson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 14:39:34 EST 2014

That's the strange thing.  All the dependencies in those files in the real
project look right.  It's as if they are just not getting used during the
library compile, although they do get used when the program is linked to
the library and the "current-ness" of the library is checked before the
actual link.