[CMake] 'MinGW Makefiles' generator can't link when using Intel Fortran

Ben Robinson ben.robinson.msc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 16:19:10 EST 2014

Thank you Bill!

By running from the Intel command prompt shell, I am able to compile F90
code using CMake + MinGW Make + Intel Fortran.  Then, in order to support
both CXX and Fortran, I set 'CXX=cl.exe' before calling CMake to generate
the project.  This seems to work for now.  I was surprised I didn't need to
run from within the VS command prompt shell to support C++, as I did for
Intel Fortran.

Of course, I am only using Makefiles for Fortran as a workaround until
there is CMake+Ninja+Fortran support.  :P

Cheers,

Ben