[CMake] Common language runtime

Apoorva Gaddagimath apoorva.gaddagimath at markit.com
Fri Dec 5 16:11:53 EST 2014

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to add a .NET assembly reference to my CMake project. Various forums on Google suggested to use /clr. The problem I've found, is that while CMake sets the "Common Language RunTime Support" option in the C/C++ section of the configuration properties if "/clr" is in the CXX_FLAGS, it does not set the "Common Language RunTime Support" in the general configuration properties, and that causes problems with linking .NET references. Is there a different way to do this or a different approach> Would greatly appreciate any help on this.

Thanks

Apoorva Gaddagimath
Software Engineer
Markit On Demand

Markit

5718 Central Avenue
Boulder, CO 80301
+1 720-648-4907
apoorva.gaddagimath at markit.com<mailto:apoorva.gaddagimath at markit.com>
www.markit.com<http://www.markit.com/>

This e-mail, including accompanying communications and attachments, is strictly confidential and only for the intended recipient. Any retention, use or disclosure not expressly authorised by Markit is prohibited. This email is subject to all waivers and other terms at the following link: http://www.markit.com/en/about/legal/email-disclaimer.page

Please visit http://www.markit.com/en/about/contact/contact-us.page for contact information on our offices worldwide.