[CMake] CMake, Visual Studio and cross-compilation.

Max Savenkov max.savenkov at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 05:21:36 EDT 2014

Thank you. It's nice to see somebody already worked on NVidia NSight
addition. As with -T option, it unfortunately does not help, since I not
only need to choose a platform toolset, but an entirely different
platform (like Win32 or x64, named "Emscripten"). From what I've read,
there is no way to do it in CMake, short of adding ANOTHER generator,
like they did with NSight, "Visual Studio 10 2010 Emscripten" or
something. I don't like this, because multiplying number of generators
by number of VS versions seems like an awful idea, but maybe it's OK,
since project generation for Visual Studio is such a special case
anyway... Guess I can try to create a patch similar to one for NSight,
because vs-android (on which NSight is based) and vs-tool are fairly
similar too...