[CMake] Windows Path Issues

david at zemon.name david at zemon.name
Wed Aug 6 11:49:40 EDT 2014

I've run it from CMD this time instead of Git Bash. Same results:

C:\Users\IGEN006\WORKSPACE_C_CPP\PropWare>cmake -G "Unix Makefiles" .
-- The COGCXX compiler identification is GNU 4.6.1
-- The ECOGC compiler identification is GNU 4.6.1
-- The ECOGCXX compiler identification is GNU 4.6.1
-- The ASM compiler identification is GNU
-- Found assembler: C:/software/propgcc/bin/propeller-elf-gcc
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:6 (project):

  The CMAKE_C_COMPILER:

    C:/software/propgcc/bin/propeller-elf-gcc
  is not a full path to an existing compiler tool.

  Tell CMake where to find the compiler by setting either the environment
  variable "CC" or the CMake cache entry CMAKE_C_COMPILER to the full path to
  the compiler, or to the compiler name if it is in the PATH.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
David