[CMake] Possible Bug in Cmake

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Mon Sep 30 13:29:48 EDT 2013

I don't know why that is scary. It is the way CMake works, something that
one must accomodate in order to use CMake.

Obviously, if the Kitware people had it to do all over again, they
probably would do some things differently.  But CMake has evolved (a lot!)
over the years, and it has some syntactic quirks.

Once you understand what they are, it's a very powerful tool for managing
large build systems.

Kent Williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu