[CMake] Generating Visual Studio 2008 solution with specified toolset in command-line

Lukast dev lukast.dev at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 08:57:46 EDT 2013

Hello,

I partially ported our project from Visual Studio vcproj files to cmake.

I'm successful when I use cmake-gui and I select
generator "Visual Studio 9 2008 Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone SDK (ARMV4I).
Correct solution file is generated and I can compile.

Now I'm trying to generate solution file using command line for our
intergeration server and
right now running:

mkdir build
cd build
cmake .. -G "Visual Studio 9 2008"

generates Visual Studio 9 2008 solution and I would like to specify
somehow, not sure if toolset, but that "Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone SDK
(ARMV4I)" part.
I'm able to select it in the list of generators in cmake-gui.

How can I do that in console? I see that there is toolset -T,but it is
supported
by Visual Studio 2010 generator and later, but then how cmake-gui is doing
the trick?

Regards,
Lukas