[CMake] [android] System is unknown to cmake, create: Platform/android to use this system.

Stingray stingray454 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 14:34:59 EDT 2013

Hello,

my first post to a mailing list, so hope I got it right....

I've got a nice error when im trying to cross compile mysql-connector-c,
and it uses cmake, so this is my first visit to cmake and to compile it on
the build system, isn't a problem, that is if i would like a native
mysql-connector-c, but now i want to cross compile it to use with android,
and here comes the errors...

the cmake toolchain file i used:

SET(CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME android)

SET(CMAKE_C_COMPILER arm-linux-androideabi-gcc)
SET(CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER arm-linux-androideabi-g++)

SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH /usr/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8)

SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_LIBRARY BOTH)

SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_INCLUDE BOTH)

SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_PROGRAM BOTH)

and it seems to work as should just need to make a platform/android.cmake

but i cant find anywhere on the net how a minimal platform/xxxx.cmake is
supposed to look like...

anyone care to help out?

thanks in advance
/Björn Strömberg