[CMake] Standard template for building and installing a library

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Sep 9 16:07:54 EDT 2013

Hello:
I had a quick question. Is there a sort of standard template to build a
library? I've been looking around and an mot really sure where to
go--most of the tutorials show only using one file.
I'd also like to know if there's a way to build demos and tests. I'm
thinking my setup will look something like:
|top_dir|
-lib-
-demos-
-tests-