[CMake] CPack packagemaker osx post install script

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 02:16:02 EDT 2013

2013/9/1 Francois Coulombe <fcoulombe at silentfalls.org>:
> Hi,
> I am wondering if anyone has managed to get the post install post flight
> post upgrade to work on osx with package maker as generator.
> I found a few entries that didn't seem to go anywhere (no resolution to the
> actual problem)
>
> and i can't seem to get it to work with:
>
> set( CPACK_POSTFLIGHT_SCRIPT "postflight.sh" )
> set(CPACK_POSTUPGRADE_SCRIPT "postflight.sh")

Those var are undocumented but I guess that you should try tp specify
abspmute path for those files, like:

set(CPACK_POSTFLIGHT_SCRIPT "${CMAKE_CUURENT_SOURCE_DIR}/postflight.sh" )

the cmake-gui app use this so that yu may find example of use in the
CMake sources.
(Source/QtDialog/*)

> neither seem to run.

If it doesn't work, may be you can try to run cpack using --debug and
--verbose and give
us the obtained output.

--
Erk