[CMake] [cmake-developers] Forwarding parameters to cmake through cmake-gui

physhh . physhh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 15:57:18 EST 2013

Wouldn't it then be possible to write a simple shell script for those
people who really want that use case which calls cmake with -U and
afterwards call cmake-gui?
Sorry if I didn't understood it as it was ment.

For me the thing is:
I prefer a simple solution which allows the same stuff which is possible
with cmake itself (e.g. writing custom scripts which set default entries)
and not to bloat the gui with stuff which are not used very often and can
be achieved already with a combination of cmake/cmake-gui

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 9:40 PM, Matthew Woehlke <matthew.woehlke at kitware.com