[CMake] CMake unable to detect Qt

Christopher Mullins christopher.mullins at kitware.com
Fri May 24 10:49:24 EDT 2013

   1. Why are you building CMake?  Are you not able to use the binaries?
   Install all the dependencies first using this command provided with PySide
   [1].

i have also set my QT_MOC_EXECUTABLE path to my qmake

     2.  You should probably be setting your QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE variable
to the qmake executable when configuring with CMake. What is currently
stored in this variable when you run ccmake inside your build directory?

[1]
https://github.com/PySide/BuildScripts/blob/master/dependencies.fedora.sh

Christopher Mullins
R&D Engineer