[CMake] Conversion Wizard for VS 2010?

Zamir Khan zamir.khan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 10:37:02 EDT 2013

Yes, with all due respect, that is pretty basic (although I understand that
there could easily be something basic going wrong here). To open the
solution file, I open Visual Studio 2010 from the windows start menu and
then use the File > Open > Project / Solution option to select the
generated sln file. I can tell by the icons used that the .sln associations
are correct anyway.