[CMake] CMake for Python 3

Pietro Moras studio-pm at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 26 06:00:09 EDT 2013

My fault, certainly,
dear Mr. Eric Noulard, but evidently my question has not been understood.   The question here is
NOT how to distribute a Python (3) source project, but the setup for
an ordinary “.exe” program, capable of autonomous execution as
any normal program as commonly intended. That is, without requiring
the presence of the programming language, be it Python 3 or any
other, used for developing it. You might be
interested in knowing that I've already explored other tools, such as
cx_Freeze, finding it utterly primordial, outdated and unreliable.
Thus my suspect that Python (3) is simply not fit for such a goal, as
nobody bothered to develop a serious setup maker and packager for it. Anyhow, I apologize
in case this is not the right List for such a question.
 - P.M.