[CMake] add_test() and DEBUG_POSTFIX

Nils Gladitz gladitz at sci-vis.de
Mon Mar 25 09:27:59 EDT 2013

The second parameter to add_test is an executable name (it may be a
script or executable which may not even be build by cmake) rather than a
target name so I'd say this is by design.

Nils

--
Nils Gladitz, B.Sc.
DICOM, Konnektivität und Entwicklung

Scivis wissenschaftliche Bildverarbeitung GmbH
Bertha-von-Suttner-Str. 5
D-37085 Göttingen
GERMANY
Handelsregister Nr. / Trade Register No. B3100 Göttingen
Geschäftsführer / Managing Directors Dr. Gernot Ebel, Dr. Uwe Engeland

Tel: 0049 (0)551 634181-28
E-Mail: gladitz at scivis.de
Web: www.scivis.de