[CMake] CMake with Qt5

Alok Govil alokgovil at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 24 16:41:31 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Christea sent me a private response which has gotten me farther than before.
{Thanks Christea!}

The next issue I face is that it is not processing the *.ui files.  I am
missing the replacement for qt4_wrap_ui.  How do I include the *.ui files?

Below are the key pieces from my current CMakeLists.txt file:

    find_package (Qt5Core REQUIRED)
    set(CMAKE_AUTOMOC ON)
    set(CMAKE_INCLUDE_CURRENT_DIR ON)

    file (GLOB Sources *.cpp)
    file (GLOB Headers *.h)
    file (GLOB UIs *.ui)
    file (GLOB Resources *.qrc)

    QT5_ADD_RESOURCES (ResourceSources ${Resources})

    include_directories (${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR})

    add_executable (Test ${Sources} ${Headers} ${ResourceSources})

    qt5_use_module (Test Widgets Qml Quick)

With this, MSVC gives errors for missing header files which should be
generated from the .ui files.

Thanks and best regards - Alok