[CMake] cmake for cygwin at 64bit

marco atzeri marco.atzeri at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 11:00:21 EDT 2013

On 3/15/2013 3:24 PM, Bill Hoffman wrote:
> On 3/15/2013 7:17 AM, marco atzeri wrote:
>> Dear Bill,
>>
>> we are starting to port packages on cygwin at 64 bit
>> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2013-03/msg00070.html
>>
>> Of course a cmake version for that platform will be helpful;
>> I tried to build the current source and the first obstacle is that
>> the deprecated "cygwin_conv_to_win32_path" function is not
>> available anymore.
>>
>> I tried to replace it with "cygwin_conv_path" but it seems I am missing
>> something as on both 64 and 32 bit versions the outcome is:
>>

> Have you tried adding the print statements to the original code and
> building with 32 bit cygwin and comparing results?

good idea, unfortunately they look the same

posix /pub/devel/cmake/cmake-2.8.9/.build/Bootstrap.cmk/cmake.com
win32 E:\cygwin\pub\devel\cmake\cmake-2.8.9\.build\Bootstrap.cmk\cmake.com
posix /pub/devel/cmake/cmake-2.8.9/.build/Bootstrap.cmk/cmake.exe
win32 E:\cygwin\pub\devel\cmake\cmake-2.8.9\.build\Bootstrap.cmk\cmake.exe

except that of course it works.

I will try to avoid including all the cygwin.h, could be that
I am modifying something I should not