[CMake] Toolchain file: Texas Instrument C6000 Code Generation Tools

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Fri Mar 15 09:11:44 EDT 2013

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 9:52 AM, Florian Reinhard <
florian.reinhard at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I'm testing the next branch at the moment.
> Changes i noticed:
> setting the following options is no longer required (yay!):
> SET (CMAKE_C_COMPILER_WORKS   1)
> SET (CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_WORKS 1)
> #skip ABI checks
> SET (CMAKE_DETERMINE_C_ABI_COMPILED   1)
> SET (CMAKE_DETERMINE_CXX_ABI_COMPILED 1)
> SET (CMAKE_DETERMINE_ASM_ABI_COMPILED 1)

I personally never needed them.

>  questions:
> i still have to set CMAKE_C_COMPILER etc, what do i have to set, so
> cmake has a hint where to search for cl6x.exe?

I would guess it is not a TI specific question. You can do this for
instance:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/mobile/wiki-reader/repository/revisions/master/entry/frontends/blackberry/cmake/Toolchain-C6X.cmake#L64

Perhaps, CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH can also help, but the point is that cmake
cannot guess for you where you installed the environment. We used to have a
script (batch on Windows, and shell on Unix) for the Blackberry NDK that
the developers would run, but I am not aware of such a script from TI. I am
just setting that variable in my build script on top of cmake.

Laszlo