[CMake] FInd threads - iOS

Casey Basichis caseybasichis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 14:44:40 EDT 2013

Hi,

I've looked at the toolchain but I will read the cross compiling one.  I
tried compiling SOCI with the toolchain and with those scripts I posted in
my last post.

On the SOCI mailing list they directed me to this, that suggests the
Threading may have been a problem on iOS.

http://stackoverflow.com/a/14198386/151641

--
Casey James Basichis
Composer - Adventure Time - Cartoon Network
caseybasichis at gmail.com
310.387.7540