[CMake] adding program suffix

Chandan Choudhury iitdckc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 05:14:15 EDT 2013

Dear All,

I finally succeeded in installing gromacs 4.6.1 with prefix.
Michael you were right, I need to set GMS_DEFAULT_SUFFIX to FALSE.
Following is the command line option used :
CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/soft/sudip/abc/apps/fftw-3.3.3 CC=icc cmake ..
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/soft/sudip/abc/apps/gromacs/461
-DGMX_BINARY_SUFFIX=_4.6.1 -DGMX_LIBS_SUFFIX=_4.6.1
-DGMX_DEFAULT_SUFFIX=OFF && make -j 12 && make install

Thank you for your responses.

Chandan

--
Chandan kumar Choudhury