[CMake] Toolchain file: Texas Instrument C6000 Code Generation Tools

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Thu Mar 14 01:16:34 EDT 2013

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 10:14 PM, Alexander Neundorf <
a.neundorf-work at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> it would be great if you could give the branch TI_DSP_to_TI on cmake stage
> (
> http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=stage/cmake.git ) a try.
> It renames TI_DSP to TI, and searches for ar6x and strip6x.

The binaries are called different for the ARM toolchain. As for less than
v5, it is called cl470.exe, strip470.exe and so forth. As for greater than
v4, it is called armcl.exe, armar.exe, armstrip.exe and so forth.

Also, I will only be able try with the release candidate.

Laszlo