[CMake] [CDash] Set program path on the client-side, with client.cdash.xml <program>

Guillaume Blanc guillaumeblanc.sc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 16:18:41 EDT 2013

Yes I think repository string (which is
https://code.google.com/p/ozz-animation/) is set correctly. To test it I
copied/pasted the clone command (taken from the log below) to the git bash,
and it works fine.

Also if I add git/bin directory to my path environment variable, ctest
script runs well.

How does ctest call git ? Does it prepend the path? Does it change the path
environment variable locally ?
Can I log ctest calls/commands to understand what's going on ?

D:\Dev\Client>ctest -S mymachine.ctest -VV
* Extra verbosity turned on
Reading Script: D:/Dev/Client/mymachine.ctest
SetCTestConfiguration:DropMethod:http
SetCTestConfiguration:DropSite:my.cdash.org
SetCTestConfiguration:DropLocation:/submit.php?sitename=mrsmall&systemname=Windo
ws-XP-32bits&submitinfo=1
SetCTestConfiguration:IsCDash:TRUE
SetCTestConfiguration:BuildDirectory:D:/Dev/Client/tmp/dummybin
SetCTestConfiguration:SourceDirectory:D:/Dev/Client/tmp/dummysource
Submit files (using http)
   Using HTTP submit method
   Drop site:
http://my.cdash.org/submit.php?sitename=mrsmall&systemname=Windows-
XP-32bits&submitinfo=1
   Upload file: mymachine.cdash.xml to
http://my.cdash.org/submit.php?sitename=m
rsmall&systemname=Windows-XP-32bits&submitinfo=1&FileName=______-Experimental___
XML___mymachine.cdash.xml&MD5=b2b64263ba4264de8833b10df39616c7 Size: 641
   Uploaded: mymachine.cdash.xml
   Submission successful
SiteId=13
Running script
Reading Script: D:/Dev/Client/tmp/ctestscript.cdash
SetCTestConfiguration:SourceDirectory:D:/Dev/Client/base/Ozz
SetCTestConfiguration:BuildDirectory:D:/Dev/Client/base/Ozz-bin
Run dashboard with model Experimental
   Source directory: D:/Dev/Client/base/Ozz
   Build directory: D:/Dev/Client/base/Ozz-bin
   First perform the initial checkout: git clone -b wip_cdash
https://code.googl
e.com/p/ozz-animation/ Ozz
   Perform checkout in directory: D:/Dev/Client/base
Initial checkout failed!
CMake Error at tmp/ctestscript.cdash:71 (ctest_start):
  ctest_start unknown error.

SetCTestConfiguration:SourceDirectory:D:/Dev/Client/base/Ozz
SetCTestConfigurationFromCMakeVariable:UpdateCommand:CTEST_UPDATE_COMMAND
SetCTestConfiguration:UpdateCommand:git
SetCTestConfiguration:BuildDirectory:D:/Dev/Client/base/Ozz-bin
SetCTestConfiguration:SourceDirectory:D:/Dev/Client/base/Ozz
   Updating the repository: D:/Dev/Client/base/Ozz
   Use GIT repository type
Current Tag empty, this may mean NightlyStartTime /
CTEST_NIGHTLY_START_TIME was
 not set correctly. Or maybe you forgot to call ctest_start() before
calling cte
st_configure().
Cannot open log file
Error in read script: D:/Dev/Client/tmp/ctestscript.cdash
DONE Running script
Nothing to do...
Nothing to do...