[CMake] WiX Generator Start menu shortcut

Fredrik Axelsson fraxbe at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 07:35:41 EST 2013

I attached a new version of this patch to the original ticket. The code is a bit cleaner this time around I hope. I also added a CPACK_WIX_PROGRAM_MENU_FOLDER option initialized to CPACK_PACKAGE_NAME as suggested.

The original author of the WiX generator has added support for template customization already. In the modules directory there is a file called WIX.template.in.

Regards,

-Fredrik