[CMake] WiX Generator Start menu shortcut

Fredrik Axelsson fraxbe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 08:06:43 EST 2013

The 'Software/Vendor/Item' is actually a registry key. The shortcut will be
"$CPACK_PACKAGE_NAME\iconName

CPACK_PACKAGE_EXECUTABLES refers to executables according to the CPack docs

http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/v2.8.10/cpack.html#variable:CPACK_PACKAGE_EXECUTABLES

The NSIS generator will also append .exe to the executable name, this WiX
generator patch was modeled after how NSIS works.

Regards,

Fredrik