[CMake] Problem with "configured" file under Cygwin/Windows 7

Arjen Markus arjen.markus at deltares.nl
Mon Jun 24 04:43:31 EDT 2013

Hello,

I found the cause for this problem. It has nothing to do with CMake,
but everything with the interplay of Windows file permissions and POSIX
file permissions. The sources of my project all had the POSIX file
permissions 000, which still allowed me to view them under Windows and
to change them and even to access them under Cygwin. However, a copy
of these files, made via Cygwin tools (not Windows), inherited the
restricted permissions and these were dutifully translated into
Windows permissions. The consequence was that the copies were unuseable.

Now that I have found the cause, I can proceed.

Regards,

Arjen